Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rants and Raves

Hey folks!
I just wanted to say "thanks" for all of the great business! I'd appreciate your feedback, as I will be posting some "rants and raves" for my website, that I am currently updating. So, if you have some awesome things to say...and even some not so awesome things to say...I'd appreciate if you could e-mail me a quick rating and let me know why you love Stephani Lynn Photography...or why you don't :)
Also..don't forget! If you are a PAST or PRESENT client don't forget to refer your friends to me! If they book a portrait session or a wedding you will get to choose 1 8x10 of your favorite photo! :) *I will be running this offer through the end of the year!*
Thanks guys for all the great business!

No comments:

Slideshow

Photographer

by Stephani Lynn Photography