Monday, August 24, 2009

Stephen and Shae-ENGAGED

What a great couple...and isn't she GORGEOUS? Look at those peepers...crazy. She' going to make a beautiful bride...and he'll make a handsome groom, of course :)
I had a blast with Stephen and Shae. The are a fun couple and I can't wait to photograph their wedding.
Here's a good shot for the newspaper :) Kind of boring...but it works!
Cuuuuute :)
She HAD to have this shot. Where we wanted it didn't work because of a hillbilly wedding :) But this turned out great :)
Ok, so I thought I'd try something diferent...don't laugh :)

I think I love this.

Orange...it's his favorite color...to match his pretty red hair :) AND it's the color of their wedding!
Some place new that I've never shot before.

Oh my goodness....my fave!

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L <3
Quick! Jump on his back!

...and kiss :)

It was a quick, spur of the moment thing...and I think it turned out freakin' awesome.SHOES!
Whoooooa! Hotties :)
...a tender moment :)

...another fave.

So serious :)


No comments:

Slideshow

Photographer

by Stephani Lynn Photography