Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lucky Duck Children's Sale

This Friday and Saturday I will be running a booth at the NEW Lucky Duck Resale here in Fort Wayne! I will be selling a few of my fine art prints and cards. Mostly, I will be there to showcase my work and meet some new faces.

There will be drawings for some great stuff!

I will be passing out coupons as well as offering sessions at 50% off ON SATURDAY when you book ON THE SPOT! I will also be marking down my prints and cards on Saturday ONLY. WOW. What a steal!

With all of these fantastic deals you don't want to miss out! On top of it all, you get to shop other vendors and find some cute, gently used outfits for your kiddos.

All of this in one stop shop!

When is it??

THURSDAY, APRIL 14, 2011
7pm-10pm General Public Pre-sale. Shop before anyone else. Purchase your $10 ticket at the door. 100% of ticket sales will go toward the True Vine Adoption Ministry at Pathway Community Church.

FRIDAY, APRIL 15, 2011
Open to the public. Free admission 9AM-7PM

SATURDAY, APRIL 16, 2011
Open to the public. Free admission 8AM-Noon-Many items half price on Saturday.

Located in Dupont Downs, Fort Wayne’s Newest Event Center.

538 East Dupont Road (formerly “Lattitudes”, behind the Dupont Library).

Looking forward to meeting you! Some come out and see me!
In the mean time, feel free to "like" me on Facebook!

No comments:

Slideshow

Photographer

by Stephani Lynn Photography