Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chante's Maternity Session: Fort Wayne, IN Maternity Photographer

Chante's Maternity Session
Fort Wayne, IN
Hair and Makeup: Me!

So, this is something new I will be starting...
I have been hoping to start it sooner. But it just didn't work out...

As some of you know I have my cosmetology license. Well, I decided after 5 years of not really using it much I've decided to put it to good use. I will now be offering spa packages to include with your session! It will be something to make your time with me a little more enjoyable. It's not often you get your pictures taken ladies, so why not go "all out" and get pampered? :)

So, here is my guinea pig. My friend, Chante was so generous to let me use and abuse her. (well, not abuse...but you get it) I'm sure she was happy to jump on that bandwagon!

She has had her precious baby girl already. Her name is Faith and she's adorable. I've yet to capture her on camera yet, though...

So, check back with me when you get the chance for the new "Glamour" sessions offered!

IMG_0277-2 copy

IMG_0355-1 copy

6

7

IMG_0309-1 copy

4

5

2

3

1


No comments:

Slideshow

Photographer

by Stephani Lynn Photography